Monday, May 19, 2008

Personal hair cut !!

Matt decided he needed a hair cut, so he grabbed a pair of scissors and did it ALL BY HIMSELF! (mommy was sooooo happy).I was in the bathroom and when I came out I saw a trail of hair leading into the living room, I KNEW IT! . There he was still cutting his hair.

Matthew decidio que necesitaba un corte de pelo, por eso agarro unas tijeras mias y se lo CORTO EL MISMO!(yo estaba tan contenta).
Yo estaba en el bano y cuando salgo veo un camino de pelos hacia el living, Yo ya lo sabia despues de ver eso lo que estaba pasando, y lo agarro con las manos en la masa.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vivian said...

opa! esta bien, si total se usa todo el pelo desparejo, no? matt essta a la ultima onda...jajajja

Denny and Sue said...

Nice job. Much be time for the summer buzz cut.