I have to show you this
The dentist gave Matthew a new toothbrush and when Levi when to the bathroom later that day and opened the toilet he freaked out! I was in the kitchen and all I hear is Levi saying:"Matthew what possesed you? and when I went in and see the toothbrush stuck to the toilet lid I just laughed so hard. He couldn't find a better place to store it, what's up with him?
I thought it was sooo funny anyways . . .
The thing is that he refused to throw it away after, don't worry I won't let him use it.
3 comments:
lol it is amazing what they come up with and where they consider great places to store things!! lol
hahaha that is so funny! Kids and their imagination
eso del familias del centro por la familia soy yo Noelia jaja... es que inicie sesion desde la cuenta de mi esposo
Post a Comment